Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meeting with Ambassador Erlan A. Idrissov

Well, Joe thinks I am crazy, but I am going to drive to Washington, DC and meet with Ambassador Idrissov on Thursday morning. They can only spare a half an hour so I am not quite sure what can be accomplished in such limited time, but for me it is something I have to do to gain closure.

We got the same answers over and over and over again about our son, Stephen and while I have no idea if the Ambassador has any new details to offer I am willing to go this one last "mile" so to speak for closure.

One of my MAIN concerns is that Nigmat is still making millions off babies ~ which means the director of the baby house and someone in the MOE is also being paid off. If the only thing that comes out of this meaning is a commitment on the Ambassador's part to stopping Nigmat I will be glad. Jail time for Nigmat would be glorious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck. I hope you get what you need from this. Having Nigmat pay for his crimes would be excellent!